By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day riding down Mt. Norquay, the only snow tube park in the Banff area, with this Local Deal. For $30 -- the regular price of one ticket -- get two full-day adult tubing passes
including lift and tube rental at the park called a "locals' gem" by the Calgary Herald
and rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Slide down Mt. Norquay's slopes with family and friends this winter
- Get 2 full-day adult tubing passes for $30 -- the regular price of 1 ticket
- Or, bring the family and get 2 full-day adult passes and 2 full-day kids passes for $45
- Glide down runs that stretch 260 meters
- Valid through the end of the season
Dec. 10, 2012 - April 15, 2013
2 Mt. Norquay Road
Banff, AB AB T1L 1B4
- Or, bring the kids and get a full-day family tubing pass with two adult and two child or youth passes for $45, regularly $85.
- Mt. Norquay -- set in the Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site -- has a tubing park that spans almost three acres and features four large lanes with 260-meter runs.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 3. Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays. Not valid on Feb. 18. Tubing hours are 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Voucher will expire at the end of the 2012-13 season, as determined by Mt. Norquay, or April 15, 2013, whichever comes first. Subject to weather conditions; bad weather may affect lift operations. Must be at least 42 inches tall to use this deal. Child passes valid for ages 4-12; youth passes valid for ages 13-17. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms