By Travelzoo Staff
The Vancouver Christmas Market is back for its third year on the Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza. Get your tickets early with this Local Deal for admission for two people for $8 and save 50%.
Why we love it
- Get in the holiday spirit with this deal for admission for 2 to the Vancouver Christmas Market
- For $8, 2 people get tickets with a carousel ride, a savings of 50%
- The market is back for its 3rd year Nov. 25 - Dec. 24 on the Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Enjoy seasonal music, live performances and decorations while perusing wares from more than 45 vendors
- Or, for $17, 2 people can get all of the above plus hot spiced apple cider in souvenir mugs
Nov. 16, 2012 - Dec. 24, 2012
Vancouver Christmas Market
650 Hamilton Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2P1
- Browse for holiday gifts from more than 45 vendors in traditional German-style wooden booths and catch live entertainment for all ages. Break up your outing with a carousel ride, which is also included in the price of this deal.
- Or, for $17, regularly $34, two people can get all of the above plus two cups of hot spiced apple cider in souvenir mugs.
- For every paid admission (which includes Travelzoo vouchers) you will receive a free re-entry pass for the whole season. Pay once and get for yourself multiple free entries from November 25 through December 24, 2012; every day, every time.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Nov. 25, through Dec. 24, 2012. Voucher is valid for admission during the following times: Sundays from 5-9 p.m.; Monday-Thursday from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Fridays from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Christmas Eve (Dec. 24) hours are 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms