By Hafeez Jessa
Plan ahead for ski season at an Upper Village condo at Panorama Mountain Village in the Canadian Rockies. This deal includes lift tickets and saves guests nearly 45%.
Why we love it
- Valued at $75 each, PanoPass lift tickets provide unlimited access to downhill skiing and snowboarding, snowshoe and cross-country trails, and the snow tube and tobogganing areas
- Each condo boasts a full kitchen, balcony, fireplace and spectacular mountain views
- One-bedroom condos sleep up to four and two-bedroom condos sleep up to six
- Includes Travelzoo-exclusive 20% discounts for select on-site amenities, including additional PanoPasses, equipment rentals, ski lessons and dining offers (contact the resort for details)
Panorama Mountain Village
2000 Panorama Drive
Panorama, BC V0A 1T0
What's included & when
- Midweek travel Dec. 8-18; Jan. 5-29 and March 30 - April 16
- Two-night stays, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, as follows:
$299 in a one-bedroom condo with two lift tickets
$399 in a one-bedroom condo with four lift tickets
$479 in a two-bedroom condo with four lift tickets
$579 in a two-bedroom condo with six lift tickets
Overnight guests receive complimentary access to the outdoor hot pool, a perfect way to unwind after a day on the slopes.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-601-7382 (between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MT) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Maximum occupancy in a one-bedroom condo is four guests, maximum occupancy in a two-bedroom condo is six guests. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms