By Hafeez Jessa
Witness the natural beauty of the Rockies with a two-night escape at Banff International Hotel that saves 40%.
Why we love it
- Centrally located on Banff Avenue, near Cascade Plaza and the Banff Park Museum
- Fodor's describes the Canadian Rockies as "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth"
- Dining credit can be used at two of the hotel's establishments
- Upgraded, two-floor Loft rooms have mountain views and can accommodate six people
Banff International Hotel
333 Banff Avenue
Banff, AB T1L 1B1
What's included & when
- Arrive Oct. 18 - April 30; rates change within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- Two-night stays as follows:
- $149 in a Superior room Sunday-Thursday arrivals or $219 Friday-Saturday arrivals
- $199 in a Loft room Sunday-Thursday arrivals or $269 Friday-Saturday arrivals
- Includes two $20 dining credits
- Deals are for two guests; extra adults stay for $20 per person per night and up to two children 17 and younger stay free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-442-2623 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for arrivals on: Dec. 30-31; Feb. 13-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms