By Jennifer Zed
Surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Banff National Park, Tunnel Mountain Resort is offering two-night stays into ski season for more than 35% off seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Available daily into peak ski season, this resort is within a 45-minute drive from Alberta's three top ski resorts
- Fodor's describes the Canadian Rockies as "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth"
- Each one-bedroom loft chalet sleeps up to two adults and six children and features a full kitchen, wood-burning fireplace and a private balcony or patio
- Located on Tunnel Mountain, surrounded by the stunning Canadian Rockies, this resort is just minutes from downtown Banff
Tunnel Mountain Resort
502 Tunnel Mountain Road
Banff, AB T1L 1B1
What's included & when
- Arrive daily Oct. 14, 2013 - Feb. 4, 2014
- $239 for two nights, including weekends
- Accommodations in a one-bedroom loft chalet for two adults
- Valid for two adults, and up to six children 16 years of age and younger stay free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-661-1859 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for stays on: Nov. 8-10; Dec. 20-31; Jan. 1-5. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms