By Hafeez Jessa
Set in the main shopping district and walking distance from the famed Inner Harbour, the Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza
Hotel offers a deal that saves 40%.
Why we love it
- The city's "good looks, gracious pace, and manageable size are instantly beguiling," according to Fodor's
- Located downtown in the city's hip LoJo district, a 10-minute stroll from Victoria's pedestrian-friendly Inner Harbour
- Use the dining credit to sample the handmade "Triangle Burger" and other hearty dishes
- Bring a group: Larger Studio Suites accommodate up to six; children 18 and younger stay free and extra adults are $20 per night
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza
642 Johnson Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1M6
What's included & when
- Through Jan. 12, 2014
- $89 per night in a Traditional Queen Room, Sundays-Thursdays, or $99, Fridays-Saturdays
Deal is for two adults; children 18 and younger stay free
Add $10 per night for a larger Studio Suite with a full kitchen
All packages include a $30 credit to Stone's Throw restaurant
Complimentary valet parking
Complimentary bicycle rentals are available to all guests upon request.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7241 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 12. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms