By Jennifer Zed
Retreat to a chalet nestled in the breathtaking Laurentians -- a region that Lonely Planet calls "the best-kept secret of Montreal day-trippers" -- for 55% off.
Why we love it
- Lonely Planet says visitors will be "seduced by the Laurentians' breathtaking panoramas"
- Each studio and chalet comes complete with a kitchenette, double whirlpool and wood-burning fireplace; two- and three-bedroom chalets also feature a sauna
- The units have views of the private beach on Trout Lake or the nearby rolling mountains
- The all-seasons Chalets Chanteclair Villegiature-Resort offers opportunities for alpine or cross-country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing in the winter, and access to nearby golf and fishing during the warmer months
Chalets Chanteclair Villegiature-Resort
2325, Road 117
Val-David, QC J0T 2N0
What's included & when
- Through Dec. 19; rates change in the travel period
- $189 for two nights in a one-bedroom studio for up to two
- $279 for two nights in a two-bedroom chalet for up to four
- $359 for two nights in a three-bedroom chalet for up to six
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- Add $50 to arrive Thursdays-Saturdays for each package
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-880-8848 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 11- 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms