By Jennifer Zed
Situated amid the stunning scenery of Banff National Park, Hidden Ridge Resort is offering two-night stays for more than 40% off seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Fodor's describes the Canadian Rockies as "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth"
- This resort has incredible views of the surrounding Rocky Mountain landscape
- The large, well-appointed rooms feature a wood-burning fireplace, full kitchen and a patio
Hidden Ridge Resort
901 Hidden Ridge Way
Banff, AB T1L 1H8
What's included & when
- Travel Sept. 15 - Dec. 11 as follows:
- $229 for two nights, arrive Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 15 - Dec. 11
$249 for two nights, arrive Fridays-Saturdays, Oct. 4 - Dec. 7
Accommodations in a Deluxe One Bedroom Condo with one queen bed
Receive one $50 "Dine-around-Card" (divided into one $10 lunch and two $20 dinner credits) to be used at nearby restaurants including Wild Bill's and The Keg
Up to two children 17 years of age and younger stay free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-563-8764 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for stays on: Oct. 11-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms