By Travelzoo Staff
Escape for an elegant overnight retreat, including a guided wine tour, in the well-preserved 19th-century town of Niagara-on-the-Lake -- and save more than 50% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Fodor’s calls Pillar and Post, built in the 1890s, an "unaffected mix of historic and modern"
- The Cannery Restaurant has been CAA 4-Diamond rated since 2002
- On-site spa ranked the No. 2 spa in North America by Spas of America in 2011
- Frommer’s calls the on-site hot springs and pool the "treasures of this property"
- The mighty Niagara Falls are just 30 minutes away by car
Pillar and Post
48 John Street
PO Box 1011
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S1J0
What's included & when
- $179/night Sundays-Fridays Oct. 1 - Nov. 29; +$20 Sundays-Fridays through Sept. 30
- $179 per night, Sundays-Fridays Oct. 1 - Nov. 29
$199 per night, Sundays-Fridays through Sept. 30
Stays are in an upgraded room with a fireplace
Guided country wine tour for two (reg. $115)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-669-5566 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 11-13, 17-20, 24-27; Oct. 1-2, 4, 13-14, 23-24; Nov. 29. A resort fee of $14 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms