By Travelzoo Staff
On Nova Scotia's northernmost peninsula, where the sea crashes against the dramatic rocky coastline, sits magnificent Cape Breton Island – named one of National Geographic Traveler’s 20 Must-See Places of 2013. Stay minutes from the world-famous Cabot Trail at the Inverary Resort with a deal that saves more than 45% on seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- For $169, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through October for a two-night stay in a traditional room. Or stay three nights for $229 (arrive Sundays-Tuesdays). Upgrade to a main lodge deluxe room for $30 more.
- Traditional rooms include two double beds and a full bath. The main lodge deluxe room, located in the original Inn dating back to 1850, comes with a queen or king bed and full bath, and some feature a propane fireplace.
- This resort overlooks the Bras d'Or Lake and boasts an on-site spa, indoor pool and restaurant that specializes in Maritime cuisine, including fresh seafood. Guests can find an abundance of ways to explore the area, such as hiking the legendary Cabot Trail, visiting Fortress Louisbourg -- North America’s largest historical reconstruction -- or sailing on the Amoeba in Baddeck.
368 Shore Road
Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0
What's included & when
- July 28, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Cape Breton getaway for 2 at Inverary Resort at more than 45% off
- $169 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- $229 for 3 nights, arrives Sundays-Tuesdays
- Accommodations in a traditional room
- Upgrade to a main lodge deluxe room for only $30 more for both 2- and 3-night stays
- Arrive through October
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-565-5660 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. 2-night stays not available for arrivals on: July 31; Aug. 7, 19-21; Sept.10-11; Oct. 7-9, 15-16. 3-night stays not available for arrivals on: July 30; Aug. 6, 18-20; Sept. 9-10; Oct. 6-8, 14-15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms