By Travelzoo Staff
Admire the scenic vistas of the British Columbia Interior from the 4-star Delta Sun Peaks Resort and save 40% compared with prevailing rates. For $99, this Travelzoo-exclusive offer includes one night in a Delta room for midweek travel in August.
Why we love it
- Or choose to spread out in a more luxurious suite, Aug. 1 - Dec. 13. Opt for a one-bedroom unit for $149. A limited number of two-bedroom units that can accommodate up to eight people are available for $199 nightly. Two-night stays are further discounted, and all packages include complimentary parking.
- Sun Peaks Resort has transformed into a year-round hub for outdoor enthusiasts. In the summer and fall, hop aboard the Sunburst chairlift to enjoy spectacular scenery and hiking trails with varying difficulty levels. Outdoor options in the village include golfing, biking and canoeing, among other pursuits.
Delta Sun Peaks Resort
3240 Village Way
Sun Peaks, BC V0E 5N0
What's included & when
- July 29, 2013 - Dec. 13, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the 4-star Delta Sun Peaks Resort at nearly 40% off
- $99 per night in a Delta Room, Sundays-Thursdays Aug. 4-29 only
- $149 per night in a 1-Bedroom Suite or $269 for 2 nights
- $199 per night in a 2-Bedroom Suite or $369 for 2 nights
- Suite stays are for travel any day of the week Aug. 1 - Dec. 13, including early ski season
- Includes parking (reg. $13)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-552-5516 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 24, 31; Sept. 12-13, 28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms