By Travelzoo Staff
Resting in the shadows of the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges, the historic St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino is offering exclusive stay-and-play packages for more than 60% off.
Why we love it
- For $199, stay two nights in a lodge room with garden or mountain views; arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through September or any day Oct. 1-16. Arrivals Thursdays-Saturdays through Sept. 28 are an additional $50.
- The resort caters to the tastes of all travelers, branding itself as the region's true one-stop entertainment destination. Reserve a tee time at the St. Eugene Golf Course, which Frommer's describes as offering "magnificent [views], with miles of open links and pine forest and the Rockies rising to fill the sky." Guests also receive a free power cart rental and complimentary access to the driving range.
- For non-golfers, the above can be substituted for a CA$50 credit for one of the resort's dining establishments. As an added bonus, all stays include a CA$10 credit to test your luck at the on-site casino.
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
7777 Mission Rd.
Cranbrook, BC V1C 7E5
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Oct. 17, 2013
- Kootenays 2-night getaway at the St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino at more than 60% off
- 3.5 hours NE of Spokane, 4 hours SW of Calgary, Alberta
- $199 for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through Sept. 30 or daily arrivals Oct. 1-16
- $249 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals through Sept. 28
- Choose from 2 rounds of golf with cart and driving range access or a CA$50 resort credit
- CA$10 casino credit per stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-292-2020 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms