By Travelzoo Staff
Mountain memories await in Fernie, B.C., with an exclusive getaway at nearly 50% off seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Through Dec. 15, two-night stays in Lizard Creek Lodge's one-bedroom suites -- featuring full kitchens, separate living and dining rooms, fireplaces and private balconies -- are $199. Two-night stays in two-bedroom suites, which sleep up to four guests, are $249. All stays include a bottle of wine.
- The lodge features an outdoor heated pool and 20-person hot tub, full-service day spa and health club, and on-site gourmet dining at Lizard Creek Lodge Restaurant and Steakhouse. Conde Nast Traveler praises the property's "stunning Great Room [with] huge fireplace and large armchairs" and "epic Sunday brunch."
- Situated atop Fernie Alpine Resort, the lodge is minutes from epic outdoor adventures, including hiking, golfing, boating and fishing. Mountain bikers can walk to the Elk Chair to the slopeside bike park, featuring downhill, singletrack and dual slalom trails. The resort's Aerial Park and Zipline Adventure -- which opened last summer -- is a playground of tree bridges, rope climbing walls and ladders, and 16 sections of zip line 60 feet above the forest floor.
Lizard Creek Lodge
5346 Highline Dr
Fernie, BC V0B 1M6
What's included & when
- June 13, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
- Fernie escape to Lizard Creek Lodge at nearly 50% off
- $199 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom suite
- $249 2-night stay in a 2-bedroom suite
- Bottle of wine (reg. $30)
- Travel through Dec. 15, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-228-1948 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 28-31; July 1; Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1-2; Oct. 11-14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms