By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind in a spacious suite at a luxury resort -- cradled by sweeping vistas of the Rocky Mountains -- with a $199-per-night deal that includes a CA$50 resort credit toward spa services, dining and nonalcoholic drinks, or resort-organized activities. At the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, relaxation and adventure combine with a natural setting Frommer's calls "spectacular" with "an air of the untouched about it."
Why we love it
- Against this backdrop, outdoor pursuits include golf, white-water rafting, horseback riding, guided hikes, mountain biking and even helicopter tours over the jagged mountain peaks (click here to see a list of available activities). After a day of exploring, recharge with other resort amenities including a eucalyptus-infused steam room, indoor-outdoor hot tub and full service spa.
- On-site dining includes six restaurants that are "skewed toward elegance," according to Fodor's, but cater to a range of tastes from a quick meal between adventures to a savory upscale steakhouse. Known for excellent hospitality in the region, this resort invites guests to walk in the footsteps of world leaders, including Jean Chretien and Tony Blair, who stayed during the 2002 G8 Summit.
Delta Lodge at Kananaskis
1 Centennial Drive
Kananaskis Village, AB T0L 2H0
What's included & when
- May 21, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape to the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, 1 hour west of Calgary, at nearly 50% off
- $199 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $239 nightly, Fridays-Saturdays
- Choose from a 2-story loft or family suite with private bedroom
- Includes a CA$50 credit toward spa treatments, dining, golf or resort-organized activities
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Travel July 2 - Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click on the link contained in your voucher or call the hotel directly at 1-866-432-4322 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: July 12-13; Aug. 2-5, 30-31; Sept. 1-2, 10, 18, 22-23, 30. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms