By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away on the waters of Nanoose Bay, the tranquil Pacific Shores Resort & Spa offers an exclusive two-night package for $179, saving travellers nearly 30% on current seasonal rates. Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays and stay in a Junior Luxury Suite with a fireplace and either a private patio or a balcony. Thursday-Saturday arrivals are $20 more.
Why we love it
- Spread out in a larger one-bedroom Luxury Suite -- boasting a full kitchen and Jacuzzi bath -- for $199 for two nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals), or $249 for two nights over the weekend.
- Praised by Fodor's for its "marvelous location," the resort is set on 15 acres of botanical gardens and magnificent woodland trails, which have panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, mountains and forests.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed after indulging in a treatment at the on-site spa, and savour a meal at the resort's on-site restaurant. Amenities at the property include two pools (indoor and outdoor), a picnic and barbecue area, fitness centre, convenience store and complimentary kayak and canoe rental.
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
1-1600 Strougler Road
Nanoose Bay, BC
What's included & when
- May 13, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
- Retreat to Pacific Shores Resort & Spa in Nanoose Bay, BC, and save nearly 30%
- $179 for 2 nights in a Junior Luxury Suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; $20 more for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- $199 for 2 nights in a larger 1-bedroom Luxury Suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $249 over the weekend
- Choose either a $35 spa credit or a $25 restaurant credit (per stay)
- Travel through June 30 or Sept. 15 - Oct. 15
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 250-468-7121 and press "0" to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms