By Travelzoo Staff
Make waves for Vancouver Island, named the No. 1 island in Canada in the 2012 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. The Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa -- on the picturesque eastern shore -- offers an exclusive deal that knocks 40% off current rates. Stay one night for $89 and get a $50 spa credit, Sundays-Thursdays through June 13 or Oct. 1 - Nov. 28.
Why we love it
- Make it a two-night stay for $179 and receive a $100 spa credit; arrive Sunday-Wednesdays.
- Take advantage of the on-site spa, which is truly a place to relax and unwind. Don't miss the resort's signature Pacific Mist Hydropath, a cycle of eight hot and cold water-based treatments. Make use of all the spa facilities, including a heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, West Coast steam cave and fitness center.
- After a day at the spa, guests can indulge in a hearty meal at the on-site restaurant, The Breakwater, noted by Frommer's as one of the best places to eat in Courtenay. Visitors can take some time to stroll the property's lovely gardens, walk the beachfront or watch wildlife from the comfort of a private balcony or patio.
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
4330 Island Highway South
Courtenay, BC V9N 9R9
What's included & when
- March 26, 2013 - Nov. 28, 2013
- Vancouver Island escape for 2 at the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa for 40% off
- $89 1-night stay in an oceanview room with a CA$50 spa certificate; Sundays-Thursdays
- $179 2-night stay with a CA$100 spa certificate (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- Visit through June 13, or Oct. 1 - Nov. 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7929 between 9 a.m. PT to 6 p.m. PT to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 12, 19-20; Oct. 13-14; Nov. 10-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms