By Travelzoo Staff
This spring and summer, explore nature's wonderland at White Pine Shores, a tranquil resort just south of Algonquin Park. Save more than 45% with this $199 two-night deal for two that also includes daily breakfast and a dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Travel daily April 1 - June 15, or arrive Monday-Wednesday from June 17 - July 31. Upgrade to a more spacious room for an additional $50.
- On the shores of Benoir Lake, the resort has no shortage of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Boat launch access is available, and horseback riding in Algonquin Park can be booked through the resort. The on-site, 9-hole golf course features scenic lakeside-forest views and challenging elevation changes. Travelzoo subscribers can play nine holes for just $25 per person (with a shared cart).
- White Pine Shores is set on 750 acres of scenic trails, pristine white pines and 2,000 feet of sandy shoreline. It is three hours north of Toronto.
White Pine Shores
4727 Elephant Lake Road
Harcourt, ON K0L 1X0
What's included & when
- March 18, 2013 - July 31, 2013
- Haliburton Highlands retreat for 2 at White Pine Shores for more than 45% off
- $199 for 2 nights in a Queen Suite with forest or lakeside views
- Upgrade to a larger suite for $50 more
- Includes daily breakfast (reg. $30) and 1 dinner for 2 guests (reg. $80)
- Available for daily arrivals, April 1 - June 15, or Monday-Wednesday arrivals, June 17 - July 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 705-448-1920 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 17-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms