By Travelzoo Staff
Treat yourself to opulence for two at the Manoir Hovey, with its "magical balance of feeling like both a genteel estate for a private getaway and a grand resort for a weekend's pampering," according to Frommer's. For $179, Travelzoo subscribers can take refuge in a Deluxe Room at this lakeside country estate belonging to the exclusive Relais & Chateaux collection with a 50%-off deal that includes an elaborate breakfast. Travel daily through June 14.
Why we love it
- Two-night stays include breakfast daily plus a CA$70 dining credit to spend on gastronomic wonders such as the whole roasted quail with foie gras or the organic trout filet with celery gnocchi. "By far, the best indoor activity at Manoir Hovey is eating in the award-winning restaurant, Le Hatley," wrote The Globe and Mail. Two-night stays also include a room upgrade when redeemed Sundays-Thursdays.
- Deluxe rooms feature panoramic views of the lake and gardens from a private balcony or patio, Aveda bath products, Frette towels, a Nepresso machine and complimentary Wi-Fi. Luxury Rooms come with all the same posh amenities plus a whirlpool tub in the marble bath and cozy fireplace for $219 for one night (or $439 for two nights).
- Nearby activities include hiking, fishing or perusing the boutiques, pubs and art galleries in North Hatley. Or unwind at the nearby Balnea Spa, recently named the third best spa in Canada by Spas of America.
575 Chemin Hovey
North Hatley, QC J0B 2C0
What's included & when
- March 7, 2013 - June 14, 2013
- Relais & Chateaux escape for 2 at the Manoir Hovey -- a Lonely Planet Top Choice place to stay in the area
- $179 per night in a Deluxe Room with panoramic views of the lake & gardens (reg. $369)
- Includes breakfast for 2 (reg. $57 per day)
- Make it a 2-night stay for $359 and receive breakfast daily & a CA$70 dining credit (reg. $738)
- 2-night stays also include a room upgrade when redeemed Sundays-Thursdays
- Upgrade to a larger Luxury Room with whirlpool tub & fireplace for $40 more per night
- Travel through June 14, including weekends
- How to get there: The resort is about 1.5 hours from Montreal or 2 hours from Burlington, Vt., and Plattsburgh, N.Y.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-661-2421 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30; May 18-19, 30; June 5-6, 9, 12-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms