By Travelzoo Staff
Whisk away for a tranquil escape where 100 acres of woodland, meadows and ponds surround the charming and historic Millcroft Inn & Spa -- originally built as a knitting mill in 1881. Two guests can stay for $179 per night, including a CA$50 spa credit and a bottle of wine for the room. This overnight package valid Sundays-Fridays through May saves 40% on regular rates. Two-night stays are also available.
Why we love it
- Each room in this offer features one queen bed and contemporary, rustic decor that showcases the history of the Inn. Croft rooms feature a separate sitting area, in-floor heating and a ground-level walkout patio. Most Manor rooms offer Jacuzzi tubs.
- Named one of the top 100 spas by Spas of America in 2012,the inn's spa offers treatments like a flower and plant-based facial designed to refresh the skin; or a body treatment where the body is exfoliated, covered in a seaweed body masque and given a relaxation massage.
- The Millcroft Inn & Spa is approximately an hour northwest of Toronto, making it an ideal overnight escape destination. A number of walking, hiking and biking trails are nearby.
Millcroft Inn & Spa
55 John Street
Alton, ON L7K 0C4
What's included & when
- Feb. 25, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Retreat to the historic Millcroft Inn in Caledon, less than an hour from Toronto, at 40% off
- $179 per night in a Croft or Manor Room with a queen bed (reg. $219)
- Includes a bottle of wine upon arrival and a CA$50 spa credit
- Offer is valid Sundays-Fridays March-May
- Also available: $329 2-night stay through May, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-383-3976 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on April 5, 12; May 2, 18, 25. A resort fee of CA$12 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms