By Travelzoo Staff
Experience Victoria's fragrant gardens and waterfront paths with an overnight getaway in the heart of downtown that saves more than 40%. Stay at the Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza any day of the week for $85 nightly in March or April or $110 in May with this exclusively negotiated deal.
Why we love it
- Upgrade to a suite with one queen or two double beds, a sofa bed, sitting area and full kitchen for $15 more nightly.
- Use a $30 dining credit to sample the handmade "Triangle Burger" and other dishes at the on-site Stone's Throw restaurant. This deal also includes parking.
- The city's "good looks, gracious pace, and manageable size are instantly beguiling," according to Fodor's. Highly rated on TripAdvisor, this heritage hotel is ideally located in Victoria's main shopping district. Travelers can stroll around the picturesque inner harbor and even catch a ferry to Seattle's Port Angeles.
- The property is a three-minute walk to Canada's oldest Chinatown -- second in age only to San Francisco's in North America -- where visitors can find a plethora of bars, restaurants, theaters and shopping areas. For those who want to explore a wider area of the city, the hotel offers complimentary bicycle usage for all guests.
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel
642 Johnson Street
What's included & when
- Jan. 29, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Visit the Best Western Carlton Plus Plaza in Victoria's charming downtown at more than 40% off
- $85 per night March-April or $110 nightly in May
- Upgrade to a suite with a sitting area and full kitchen for $15 more per night
- $30 credit to the on-site restaurant
- Includes complimentary parking (reg. $7) and Wi-Fi access
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7241 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 2-6; May 18, 25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms