By Travelzoo Staff
Cozy up by the fireplace or take to the great outdoors with skiing, skating or hiking in the Kawartha Highlands with this $99 winter and spring getaway. Nestled on 60 acres of lakefront bliss, the Westwind Inn on the Lake sets the scene for a tranquil, yet adventure-filled, escape at more than 55% off regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Stay overnight Sundays-Thursdays through May 16, or Fridays-Saturdays for $20 more. Make it a two-night stay for $149 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $199 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals).
- Kick back in log-style cabins featuring cedar-lined walls and outfitted with antiques, art and memorabilia. Rooms feature a separate sitting area and private balcony.
- Explore the charm and natural beauty of the region while partaking in nearby activities including hiking, skiing, skating and snowshoeing. Equipment is available at no extra charge. End the day with a relaxing dip in the hot tub or simply warm up in the sauna or by the bonfire pit.
Westwind Inn on the Lake
61 Gallery on the Lake Road
Buckhorn, ON K0L 1J0
What's included & when
- Feb. 11, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Kawarthas retreat for 2 at Westwind Inn on the Lake at more than 55% off
- $99 for 1 night in a room with a fireplace, sitting area and private balcony with forest views (reg. $200)
- Hot chocolate upon arrival
- Includes equipment use for an array of winter activities
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through May 16; Fridays-Saturdays are $20 more
- 2-night stays are $149 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $199 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 705-657-8095 or 1-800-387-8100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Family Day (Feb. 15-18) and Easter (March 28-31) long weekends require a minimum two-night stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms