By Travelzoo Staff
Surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rockies is the CopperStone Resort, offering an exclusive $269 weekend escape for three nights at nearly 45% off regular pricing. Unwind in a one-bedroom unit arriving Thursdays-Saturdays at the peak of ski season -- through April. For $30 more, stay in a one-bedroom unit with a den.
Why we love it
- Save even more by arriving Sundays-Tuesdays for $249 in a one-bedroom unit, or get a larger room with a den for $279.
- An ideal getaway for families, all rooms at the CopperStone Resort are uniquely designed and have full kitchens, dining and living areas, washers/dryers and balconies. Guests can sit around the outdoor fireplace and take in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains or take a dip in the on-site hot tub.
- The CopperStone Resort is located in Dead Man's Flats, Alberta, and is a short drive from some of Banff's most popular ski hills. Other outdoor activities, including hiking, mountain biking, snow shoeing and cross-country skiing, are also available close to the resort.
Copperstone Resort Hotel
200-250 2 Avenue
Dead Man's Flats, AB, T1W 2W4
What's included & when
- Dec. 27, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- 3-night weekend escape at the CopperStone Resort in the heart of the Canadian Rockies during peak ski season at nearly 45% off regular pricing
- $269 for a 1-bedroom unit, Thursday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $477)
- $249 for a 1-bedroom unit, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals (reg. $447)
- Upgrade to a larger 1-bedroom unit with a den for $30 more in either case
- Travel through April
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-571-0303 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 15-18. A resort fee of 3% per night is not included. This fee covers Internet access and parking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms