By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a Georgian-style brick mansion in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake for an opulent escape for two at $179 per night, Sundays to Fridays through February -- nearly half off the regular price. This package includes a double upgrade to a Premium Room featuring a jetted tub and fireplace as well as cocktails, wine tastings, valet parking and other extras. Saturdays and two-night stays are also available.
Why we love it
- According to Fodor's, the Queen's Landing, which overlooks a marina and Fort George, one of Canada's most significant historic landmarks, "has a hushed regal air to it." TripAdvisor reviewers rank the hotel as one of the best in the area, and comments praise the "impeccable service" and "mesmerizing" atmosphere.
- On-site amenities include the CAA 4-Diamond Tiara Restaurant, the only one in town with views of the Niagara River. A free shuttle transports guests to the award-winning spas at sister properties the Prince of Wales and Pillar and Post.
- Nearby activities include boutique shopping along Niagara-on-the-Lake's historic high street, and of course, visiting Ontario's most spectacular natural wonder -- Niagara Falls.
155 Byron Street
PO Box 1180
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
What's included & when
- Dec. 4, 2012 - March 1, 2013
- Luxe mansion escape for 2 at Queen's Landing -- a 2012 Conde Nast Traveller Gold List hotel -- for nearly half the regular price
- $179 for 1 night in an upgraded Premium Room featuring a jetted tub and fireplace
- Includes 1 evening cocktail per stay for each guest (reg. $20)
- Wine tastings at 3 nearby vineyards (reg. $40)
- Valet parking and Wi-Fi (reg. $40)
- Travel Sundays-Fridays through February, or Saturdays for $40 more
- Make it a 2-night stay for $339 and travel any day of the week
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-669-5566 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 29, 31; Jan. 19, 22-23; Feb. 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms