By Travelzoo Staff
Experience Stratford’s historic charm, rich theatre culture and celebrated hospitality from Eighteen Waterloo for $99 per night, and save 43% on regular rates. Visit Sunday-Wednesday and sample chocolate truffles upon arrival, a locally sourced three-course breakfast for two in the morning, and the choice of either a $25 dining credit or the equivalent discount on a private cooking class. Thursdays to Saturdays are just $20 more.
Why we love it
- This B&B is a Victorian-era home embellished with cozy patios and sprawling gardens, just a block from the scenic Avon River.
- Each of the four rooms is handsomely decorated, with local artwork, original maple floors and three-piece ensuite bathrooms. Guests can take advantage of both complimentary wireless Internet and close proximity to the shops, restaurants and theatres of Stratford’s quaint downtown.
Eighteen Waterloo B&B
18 Waterloo Street North
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - May 16, 2013
- Visit Eighteen Waterloo, an elegant 1895 Queen Anne Home in Stratford, for $99 and save 43% on regular rates
- Valid for Sunday-Wednesday stays; or stay Thursday-Saturday for $119 per night
- Guests will receive chocolate truffles upon arrival (reg. $15)
- Chef-prepared 3-course breakfast for 2
- A choice of either a $25 dining credit to be used at the on-site restaurant or a discounted private cooking class, held on-site
- Travel through May 15
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-519-275-2799 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 20-29; Jan. 11-12; Feb. 10-14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms