By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the majestic Canadian Rockies with a stay in Tudor-style dwellings that are, according to Lonely Planet, “at the crossroads of some of the most magnificent scenery you will ever see.” This deal for $199 -- available over peak winter dates -- is for a two-night couples escape at the Georgetown Inn in Canmore with suite accommodations, daily breakfast for two and a serving of tea and cookies, all at a discount of more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo guests are guaranteed Victoria Rooms, the best at the inn, all of which feature a plushly outfitted king bed, a spacious sitting area and a two-person hot tub in the room.
- Breakfast is served downstairs at the Miner's Lamp Pub, which is a favourite of locals and is praised by reviewers on UrbanSpoon for its comfort food and historic British-style atmosphere. Tea and cookies are served beside its cozy fireplace.
- A dramatic mountain landscape, known as the Three Sisters, presides over the town, and the legendary natural wonders of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 26 km away. Hiking and skiing is possible in nearby Kananaskis Country and Lake Louise.
The Georgetown Inn, Canmore
1101 Bow Valley Trail
Canmore, AB T1W 1N4
What's included & when
- Nov. 20, 2012 - March 28, 2013
- Romantic retreat for 2 at the Georgetown Inn in Canmore, a quaint Tudor-style retreat in one of the most scenic areas of Canada, at more than 50% off
- $199 for 2 nights in an upgraded suite with a private hot tub, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; Thursday-Saturday arrivals are just $40 more
- Includes a hearty pub breakfast for 2 each day
- Complimentary tea and cookies by the fireplace
- Extend your stay to 3 nights for $279 arriving Sunday-Tuesday or $339 arriving Wednesday-Saturday
- Travel through May
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-695-5955 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-31; Jan. 1; Feb.15-18; March 29-31; April 1; May 17-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms