By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away in an old growth forest on Vancouver Island's eastern shore is the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa, where guests can stay one night for $89 and save more than 40% on regular rates, plus receive a $50 spa credit. Stay Sundays-Thursdays through May 15 in an Ocean View room. Or kick back in an upgraded suite for $179 and also receive a $25 dining credit at the on-site restaurant, noted by Frommer's as one of the best places to eat in Courtenay.
Why we love it
- Take advantage of the on-site spa, which is truly a place to relax and unwind. Don't miss the resort's signature Pacific Mist Hydropath, a cycle of eight hot and cold water-based treatments. Make use of all the spa facilities, including a heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, West Coast steam cave and fitness center.
- Stay two nights in an Ocean View room for $179 and receive a $100 spa credit. Upgrade a two-night stay to a more spacious suite for $339 and receive a $100 spa credit and $50 to use at the restaurant.
- After a day at the spa and a hearty meal, guests can take some time to stroll the property's lovely gardens, walk the beachfront or watch wildlife from the comfort of their private balcony or patio.
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
4330 Island Highway South
Courtenay, BC V9N 9R9
What's included & when
- Nov. 16, 2012 - May 15, 2013
- Sneak away to Vancouver Island's eastern shore and stay at the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa for $89 -- a 40% savings on regular pricing
- 1 night in an Ocean View room for 2 guests
- Includes $50 to spend at the on-site spa
- Stay in an upgraded suite for $179 and also receive a $25 dining credit
- 2-Night Options: Ocean View room for $179 with a $100 spa credit, or suite for $339 with a $100 spa credit and $50 dining credit
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through May 15 (arrive Sunday-Wednesday for 2-night stays)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7929 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 23 - Jan. 2; Feb. 14-16; April 18-21. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms