By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to Stratford and unwind at the Stone Maiden Inn, a historic bed & breakfast built in 1873, for $99 -- a savings of more than 40% on regular prices. Stay one night Sundays-Wednesdays through April 14 and receive spiked hot chocolate and cookies upon arrival and breakfast for two. Thursdays-Saturdays are just $20 more.
Why we love it
- Make it a two-night stay arriving Sunday-Tuesday for $179 or arriving Wednesday-Saturday for $20 more and receive breakfast daily.
- All 13 rooms have private in-room bathrooms, handsome antiques and wireless internet. The inn proudly supports local farmers and growers, whose food is featured every morning in the fresh, hot breakfast. The Stone Maiden Inn is located in a quiet residential area at the base of downtown Stratford, just three hours from Detroit, and is close to shopping, dining and the Avon River.
The Stone Maiden Inn
Stone Maiden Inn
123 Church Street
Stratford, ON N5A 2R3
What's included & when
- Nov. 6, 2012 - April 14, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the Stone Maiden Inn, a quaint bed & breakfast in Stratford, a town that's a scenic 3-hour drive from Detroit, for more than 40% off regular pricing
- $99 for 1 night, Sundays-Wednesdays (reg. $149)
- $119 for 1 night, Thursdays-Saturdays (reg. $199)
- Chef-prepared breakfast for 2
- Spiked hot chocolate with cookies upon arrival (reg. $20)
- Make it a 2-night stay arriving Sunday-Tuesday for $179 (reg. $318) or arriving Wednesday-Saturday for $199 (reg. $418) and receive breakfast daily
- Travel through April 14
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-612-3385 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 16-17; Dec. 24-30; Jan. 11-12; Feb. 1-7, 14. Not valid for Romeo & Juliet, Princess Diana and Penthouse rooms. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms