By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a resort in the heart of northern Saskatchewan, located next to Prince Albert National Park and Waskesiu, and save more than 45% on regular rates at the Elk Ridge Resort. Stay two nights for $249 or three nights for $299 and receive a $100 resort credit valid for use on dining, spa, golf, equipment rentals or even room upgrades. This offer is available weekdays through April.
Why we love it
- For some outdoor fun, guests can hike or bike through the boreal woods or ice skate around Elk Ridge Pond. Showshoes, skates and cross-country skis are also available for rent at the resort.
- After a day in the great outdoors, guests can relax and refresh at the on-site spa or grab some grub at one of the resort's three restaurants. Choices include beer-battered fish and chips at Walleye's, bison sliders at The Ridge Lounge or Saskatchewan-raised beef rib eye at the Copper Ridge Dining Room.
Elk Ridge Resort
Waskesiu Lake, SK S0J 2Y0
What's included & when
- Nov. 7, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Retreat for 2 in northern Saskatchewan at the Elk Ridge Resort for more than 45% off regular pricing
- $249 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $358)
- $299 for 3 nights, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals (reg. $537)
- All stays include a $100 resort credit to use toward dining and activities
- Travel through April
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-510-1824 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 15-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms