By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of unrivalled luxury in one of North America's oldest cities for $169 per night with an exclusive deal at the Auberge Saint-Antoine. This Relais & Chateaux hideaway, recently named to Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List for the 10th year in a row, offers Travelzoo readers the opportunity to stay in an upgraded room plus receive daily valet parking while saving nearly 50% on regular pricing. Travel daily through Jan. 15, including weekends. Upgrade to a suite for $90 more.
Why we love it
- "History and modernity are ecstatically married at this hotel," writes Lonely Planet, which rates it as the "top choice" place to stay in Quebec City. Sleek interior design complements the 250-year-old foundations, which themselves constitute one of the city's most important archaeological sites.
- On site is the CAA 4-Diamond Panache restaurant, which The New York Times describes as "superb." Guests can feast on entrees such as pan-seared foie gras and Nova Scotian lobster, or opt for a tasting menu featuring six courses of French-Canadian delicacies.
8 rue Saint-Antoine
Quebec City, QC
What's included & when
- Oct. 28, 2012 - Jan. 15, 2013
- Luxury hideaway for 2 at the Auberge Saint-Antoine in Quebec City, a Relais & Chateaux hotel named one of the best in Canada by Conde Nast Traveler 10 years in a row
- $169 per night in an upgraded Luxe Room (reg. $305)
- $259 per night in a spacious Suite (reg. $600)
- Valet parking (reg. $25)
- Travel daily Nov. 1 - Jan. 15, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers and combine them to extend your stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-692-2211 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 20-31; Jan. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms