By Travelzoo Staff
Many Niagara hotels hike rates on weekends or exclude them altogether -- this deal not only avoids such hassles, but saves more than the actual cost of the room. Overnight stays at the Ramada Niagara Falls are $65 any day of the week through Feb. 7, including $75 in dining and game-play credits. Two-night stays available for Saturday-Thursday arrivals carry an even steeper discount and cost just $95.
Why we love it
- Start the day at the on-site IHOP restaurant and use a $10 credit toward a hearty breakfast. Head over to Dave & Buster's for some classic arcade games with a $25 game-play card. Round out the day by sitting down to dinner with $40 to spend at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar.
- Hop on the free hotel shuttle to explore all the most popular attractions in Niagara, such as the Skylon Tower, IMAX Theatre or Fallsview Casino. The Ramada Niagara Falls is two blocks from the Falls and within walking distance of popular neighborhoods such as Clifton Hill.
Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls
6045 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2G3Y3
What's included & when
- Oct. 24, 2012 - Feb. 8, 2013
- Getaway package for 2 at the Ramada Niagara Falls at more than 55% off
- $65 for 1 night in a Standard King or 2 Queen room daily, including weekends
- CA$40 to spend at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- CA$25 game-play card to Dave & Buster’s
- CA$10 credit at the on-site IHOP restaurant
- Unlimited shuttle service for 2 to the Falls, attractions and casinos
- For $95, stay 2 nights arriving Saturdays-Thursdays and receive the above extras plus an extra $10 IHOP credit and a $20 Outback Streakhouse credit
- Travel through Feb. 7
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-374-4142 or use the link referenced in your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 27, Dec. 1, 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms