By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away for a chateau escape amid the lush rolling hills, transparent lakes and rural charm of the Eastern Townships, a one-hour drive from Montreal. Set on a picturesque 190-acre domain, the Hôtel Château-Bromont is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive deal for $119 that includes an overnight stay and a CA$50 credit to spend on dining for travel Sundays-Fridays through April. Saturdays are just $20 more.
Why we love it
- The hotel has several restaurants, which serve delicacies such as pan-seared scallops and cauliflower purée with truffle oil, wood-fired pizzas and maple crème brûlée.
- Other on-site diversions include a spa and golf course featuring picturesque mountain and valley views. Nearby is the popular Ski Bromont resort, which draws winter sports enthusiasts in with more than 150 runs of all difficulties, across seven slopes.
90 Stanstead Street
Bromont, QC J2L 1K6
What's included & when
- Oct. 18, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Countryside escape for 2 at the Hôtel Château-Bromont, less than an hour from Montreal, for more than 40% off regular pricing
- $119 per night for a standard room or $139 per night for a suite
- CA$50 to spend on dining at the hotel's restaurants
- Travel Sundays-Fridays through April 2013; Saturdays are just $20 more (reg. $230)
- Buy multiple vouchers and combine them to extend your stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-276-6668 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates through April 30, 2013. Not available on: Nov. 24; Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22-31; Jan. 1-7; March 2-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms