- Luxurious escape for 2 at the The Old Mill Inn & Spa, just outside downtown Toronto
- $199 for an upgraded King Suite with separate sitting area and whirlpool tub (reg. $409)
- Includes a bottle of wine and a selection of chocolates served in-room (reg. $50)
- Romantic bath amenities: bubble bath, candles and rose petals (reg. $25)
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $28)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. based on availability
- Travel Sundays-Wednesdays through March 31, 2013
- Stay Thursdays-Saturdays for $229 in a Luxury King room, with a complimentary suite upgrade based on availability at check-in plus all the other extras
- October bonus: Guests who visit in October will receive a CA$25 gift card for the hotel's spa
The Fine Print
Update: due to the popularity of this deal, some dates are now sold out. See below for the current list of unavailable dates.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-653-6455 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: Oct. 20, 25, 27; Nov. 3, 7, 12, 19, 20-21, 23-24; Dec. 31, Feb. 15-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
Set the mood at The Old Mill Inn & Spa, nestled on the bank of the river that flows through Humber Valley -- a hideaway that provides all the trappings of a luxury countryside escape, yet is just 15 minutes from downtown Toronto. Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive $199-per-night romantic escape at this historic inn -- which Lonely Planet describes as "magical"
-- that includes suite accommodations, wine and chocolates served in room, romantic bath amenities, breakfast for two at Terrace Restaurant and more.
Stay Sundays-Wednesdays through March 31, 2013. Or, for $229 per night, stay Thursdays-Saturdays in a Luxury King room, with a complimentary upgrade to a suite based on availability, and receive the same extras.Fodor's praises the hotel's "manicured English gardens"
and well-appointed guest rooms with views of the Humber River Valley. The on-site restaurant and bar stands out with its stone walls laden with tapestries, and the live jazz performed several nights a week is a favorite among locals.Terms and Conditions
Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. The $25 gift card for the spa is in Canadian dollars and is only valid in October for use toward massage therapy and aesthetic services (cannot be used toward retail products).