By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the pristine landscapes of Victoria's Inner Harbour surrounding the Hotel Grand Pacific. This exclusively negotiated package for $99 for two includes an overnight stay, valet parking and Internet plus 10% off spa treatments. Upgrade to a suite with a separate living area for $30 more.
Why we love it
- Visit daily from November-February with this deal, or September and October for $119 in a room or $149 in a suite.
- The Hotel Grand Pacific offers four restaurants -- one boasting a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence -- a full-service spa and a health club with an 80-foot indoor pool.
- Stay in the heart of Victoria blocks from trendy restaurants, numerous outdoor activities and some of the best shopping the city has to offer. Fisherman's Wharf, featuring food kiosks and unique shops, is five blocks away.
Hotel Grand Pacific
463 Belleville Street
Victoria, BC V8V 1X3
What's included & when
- Sept. 17, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Escape for 2 in Victoria for more than 40% off regular pricing
- $99 for 1 night in a Victoria room with a private balcony at Hotel Grand Pacific (reg. $173)
- $129 for 1 night in a Victoria Suite with a king bed and separate living and sleeping areas (reg. $213)
- Valet parking (reg. $24)
- Upgraded high-speed Internet (reg. $10)
- 10% off spa treatments
- Free health club classes
- Stay daily Nov. 1 - Feb. 28
- Travel in September and October for $119 in a Victoria Room and $149 in a Victoria Suite
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7550 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 19, 24-27; Oct. 5-7; Feb. 16. Spa discount is valid toward services only, not the salon, and does not include products. Health club classes based on availability. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms