By Travelzoo Staff
Soar over the Cline, Lion and Lioness glaciers in a helicopter and experience the "jagged mountain peaks" and "crystal-clear lakes" (Fodor's) of Jasper National Park. For $325, or over 50% off, two can get a bird's-eye view of the Canadian Rockies, hop off at a remote location, then take a short hike to a frozen waterfall, where you can toast to the views with a demi bottle of champagne.
Why we love it
- Two can soar over the Columbia Icefield in a helicopter for $325
- Hop off at a remote location and hike to a frozen waterfall, where you can sip champagne
- Take in views of mountains, "shimmering glaciers, and crystal-clear lakes" (Fodor's)
- Experience 20 minutes of airtime
- Take off on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday
Nov. 26, 2012 - Jan. 6, 2013
Icefield Heli Tours
Cline River Heliport
Nordegg, AB AB T0M 2H0
- This deal includes a round-trip flight (which lasts about 20 minutes total) from the Cline River Heliport for two people. Flights embark on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, and require a minimum of four passengers to run. Also, get a souvenir photo to commemorate your experience.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1, through Jan. 6, 2013. Reservations are required, subject to availability and must be made by phone. There is a minimum of 4 passengers per tour (all 2-person groups will be paired with another 2-person group). Subject to weather conditions. There is a combined passenger weight limit of 850 lbs. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign a waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms