By Caroline Patience
Named one of the top spas in the world by Conde Nast Traveler for the past two years, the spa at Bacara has a stunning setting overlooking the Pacific.
Why we love it
- Unwind with a massage, customized aromatherapy treatment and glass of bubbly
- Lounge all day at the spa pool, Jacuzzi and other amenities
- "The spa has everything to help guests relax and feel pampered" (Forbes Travel Guide)
- Stunning Pacific and Santa Ynez mountain views from every vantage point onsite
- The 36-treatment-room spa "provides a gorgeous setting for relaxing retreats" (Fodor's)
Oct. 28, 2013 - March 31, 2014; Monday-Thursday only
Bacara Resort & Spa
8301 Hollister Ave.
Santa Barbara, CA 93117
- The $125 spa day (reg. $244) includes:
A 50-minute Swedish massage using a pressure combination of long and kneading strokes
A warm oil scalp treatment and customized aromatherapy add-on; with a bottle of oil to take home with you
A glass of bubbly
All-day spa pool and amenity access, including steam room, sauna and relaxation lounge
Complimentary valet parking
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours Monday-Thursday only. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends, including Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving); Dec. 23, 2013-Jan. 1, 2014 (Christmas through New Year's); and Feb. 13-14, 2014 (Valentine's Day). Appointments are required; subject to availability. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms