By Kristin Viola
Named a top U.S. spa by Conde Nast Traveler, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village invites Travelzoo users to indulge with a massage and facial.
Why we love it
- The resort has earned AAA 5-Diamond status for the past five years
- TripAdvisor named it one of America's top 10 hotel spas
- "A peaceful spot for top-notch pampering" (Forbes Travel Guide)
- 97% of Travelzoo subscribers love this spa
Oct. 15, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
2 Dole Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- For $199, pamper yourself with the following services:
- A 50-minute Tranquility massage, which uses light-to-moderate pressure to reduce stress, and improve circulation (can be substituted for a 50-minute Maternity massage)
- A 50-minute custom organic facial, which starts with a skin analysis and includes the application of organic products customized to match your skincare needs
- Access to the resort's indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, steam room, sauna, fitness center and exercise classes on the day of treatment
- A Spa Passport with three passes to the resort pool and spa amenities
Post-spa, sit down to dinner for two
the hotel's award-winning Onyx restaurant for only $75.
The fine print
Appointments for the massage and facial are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Valid Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays only during spa's operating hours, and only after 2 p.m. on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving). A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms