By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away for 80 minutes of pampering for less than $1 a minute at Santa Barbara's Qui Si Bella, rated 4.5 stars on Citysearch. This deal for a massage and Fiji sugar scrub saves Travelzoo subscribers more than 50% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Recent Travelzoo visitors praised the "awesome" staff
- Includes a Fiji sugar scrub and a Swedish massage
Or for $59, opt for an 80-minute hot stone massage
- For $89, get an 80-minute age intervention facial
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 2, 2013
Qui Si Bella
3311 State St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
- The treatment includes a Swedish massage, lasting approximately 50 minutes, and a moisturizing scrub to hydrate and polish skin, followed with an application of Fiji organic lotion (lasting the remaining half hour). The package also includes an aromatherapy scalp treatment with pure essential oils during the massage.
- Or for $59, regularly $135, opt for an 80-minute massage with hot basalt stones to release tension.
- For $89, regularly $220, get an age intervention facial, using award-winning Jan Marini skincare products and a formula to boost skin's elasticity and ability to repair damage. This option includes two add-on treatments from the following: hand paraffin treatment, eye rejuvenating treatment or lip rejuvenating treatment.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 17, through Oct. 2, 2013. Appointments are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms