By Travelzoo Staff
says Vino + Therapy Studio in Atascadero is a place where one can feel a sense of "nirvana."
For $99, subscribers can experience this firsthand with nearly two hours of spa pampering (including a massage or facial) followed by an educational wine tasting -- regularly $205 total.
Why we love it
- Feel a sense of "nirvana" (Vine Times) with this $99 spa day and wine-tasting package
- Includes 110 minutes of services using antioxidant-rich grapes and wine-scented products
- Save $106 on the regular cost
- Also receive 2 glasses of wine with port-infused truffles
- Visit the adjacent tasting room for 5 tastings from local boutique wineries
March 7, 2013 - May 25, 2013
Vino + Therapy Studio
5990 Entrada Ave.
Atascadero, CA 93422
- Wine therapy -- vinoterapie in Italian -- originates from Tuscany, and this package combines spa treatments harnessing wine's various antioxidant-rich health benefits. It includes:
- 80-minute Wine Maker's Sample Package, with 45-minute custom massage or facial (using wine-scented products), Champagne sugar scrub foot treatment and wine foot soak
- 30-minute Tipsy Toes package: Similar to a pedicure but without the polish, this includes an antioxidant-rich feet mask (choice of Coco-Cab or Vineyard Rose) with an additional chardonnay and pear sugar foot scrub
- Two glasses of wine and port-infused truffles
- Continue with a private one-on-one wine tasting at the adjacent Barrel Room. This educational tasting includes a choice of five pours from boutique Central Coast wineries as you learn about the different climates, regions and vineyards.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through May 24, 2013. Valid for 1 person only. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Specific technicians subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms