By Travelzoo Staff
"It’s worth finding your way to Giancarlo’s for some authentic Italian fare," says Gayot of this Morro Bay eatery, where Travelzoo users can save 55%.
Why we love it
- 94% of Travelzoo subscribers love this restaurant
- Boasts a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Chef Giancarlo Cucumo grew up in Italy, and trained in top restaurants around Europe
Oct. 21, 2013 - Jan. 10, 2014
Giancarlo's Ristorante Mediterraneo
810 Morro Bay Blvd.
Morro Bay, CA 93442
- $49 (reg. $108) for dinner with wine for two
- An appetizer to share such as the Mediterranean mussels or the caprese with buffala mozzarella
- Two entrees such as the bacon-wrapped rib-eye steak or the cioppino
- Two glasses of red or white wine
- Or for $29 (reg. $72), stop by for 4 drinks (up to $10 value each) and two appetizers (up to $16 value each)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms