By Kristin Viola
For less than $30 a person, sit down to a four-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine at Arch Rock Fish, a "smash-hit seafood eatery" (Westways).
Why we love it
- Named a Top 10 Santa Barbara Seafood Restaurant (Gayot)
- 95% of Travelzoo users love this deal
- Chef Scott Leibfried was a sous chef on "Hell's Kitchen"
- Downtown location a block over from State Street
Oct. 6, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013; Sunday-Thursday
Arch Rock Fish
608 Anacapa St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- $59 (reg. $112) for dinner for two with a bottle of merchant-selected house wine
- A shared appetizer (up to $14 value), such as crab cakes or East Coast lobster tail
- A cup of chowder, a little house salad or a little Caesar salad per person
- Two entrees (up to $24 value each), such as seared ahi tuna or grilled wild bass
- A shared dessert such as the chocolate cake or Mom's apple pie
- Or for $29 (reg. $77), sit down to lunch for two people, with a shared appetizer (up to $13 value), two entrees and a bottle of merchant-selected house wine to share
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Valid for two diners only. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms