By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat gives Seagrass Restaurant a rating of "very good to excellent" (23) for the "scrumptious" and "meticulously prepared" food, and hails the service as "superb." With this exclusive Local Deal, two can dine on a rotating chef's menu at one of Gayot's Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in Santa Barbara for $49, regularly $104.
Why we love it
- Zagat gives Seagrass a rating of "very good to excellent" (23) for the "scrumptious" food
- For $49 (reg. $104), 2 can have a 3-course chef's dinner that changes daily
- Gayot names Seagrass to 3 Top 10 lists for 2013: Food Rating, Romantic and Seafood
- For $95, a group of 4 can have this dinner in downtown Santa Barbara
March 7, 2013 - June 8, 2013
30 E. Ortega St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Chef Robert Perez carefully crafts his "menu gastronomique" from a rotating selection of fresh seafood and produce from the Santa Barbara Fish Market and local farmers markets. A sample menu, which changes daily, may include:
- First course: Slow-roasted beet salad with candied walnuts, croutons and blue cheese
- Second course: Black cod with pomme puree and summer veggie finished with orange chili sauce, or flatiron steak with potato cream-sauteed cauliflower and summer veggie with truffle sauce
- Third course: Panna cotta with berries or chocolate truffle torte
- Make it a double date: For $95, regularly $208, four people can come in for dinner.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through June 8, 2013. Reservations are required. This deal is valid Tuesday-Sunday 5:30-6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. to close. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, for special events, or UCSB graduation weekend. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms