By Kristin Viola
Catch sight of gray whales as they begin their annual migration from Alaska to the warmer waters of Mexico with this half-off tour during peak season.
Why we love it
- A Jan. 2 tour group spotted a pod of 7 orcas (as featured on the Today show)
- "It was amazing" and "the guides were very knowledgeable" (past Travelzoo guest)
- Rated 4 stars by Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
Lots of wildlife; Channel Islands are the meeting point of two marine ecosystems
- Naturalist guide helps you spot dolphins, sea lions, seals, sharks and birds
Dec. 20, 2013 - April 30, 2014
Channel Islands Whale Watching
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- $25 admission for one (reg. $50) to a three-hour whale-watching cruise
$45 admission for two (reg. $100)
$85 admission for four (reg. 200)
The fine print
Valid Dec. 26, 2013 - April 30, 2014. Online reservations required (instructions on voucher). Tours subject to availability and weather. Tours depart daily; times vary. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to forfeiture.
See all terms