By Travelzoo Staff
Tee off at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa's championship course for half off. Conde Nast Traveler ranked it one of the top 121 golf resorts in the world.
Why we love it
- "Exceptionally playable from any set of tees," says Golf.com
- Opened in 1923, the storied course has hosted golf superstars like Arnold Palmer
- The resort has earned the prestigious AAA 5-Diamond award the past eight years
- 100% of past Travelzoo visitors enjoyed golfing here
- Golf Digest gives it 4.5 stars on its Places to Play rating
Sept. 6, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013; Monday - Friday
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
905 Country Club Rd.
Ojai, CA 93023
- For $89 (reg. $186), play 18 holes of golf at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
Comes with cart rental and a post-round beer or non-alcoholic beverage
Good for any tee time Monday-Friday
The fine print
Valid Monday-Friday only during merchant's operating hours. Tee time reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms