By Travelzoo Staff
For $39, two can taste wines at 10 wineries in the Paso Robles area, which Sunset Magazine called one of the "hottest wine areas in the West." This deal for two Passport Central Coast books (regularly $39 each) is good for a tasting per person at each winery. Visit them all at your leisure; the books are valid for 90 days.
Why we love it
- Tastings at 10 wineries for less than $20 a person
- 90 days to visit all 10 at your leisure
- Medal winners like Kaleidos Winery and Alta Colina
- Valid for a standard tasting at each winery
Aug. 1, 2013 - Nov. 5, 2013
Passport Central Coast
- The list includes medal winners like Caliza Winery and Kaleidos Winery (both took a gold for their Rhones at this year's S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition) and Vines on the Marycrest, which won gold at last year's Central Coast Wine Competition. Also included is Olea Farm, where you can enjoy an olive oil tastings.
- After receiving your passport book at one of the two pick-up locations (Kaleidos or Clavo), present the book at each venue for a complimentary standard tasting (transportation between the wineries is not included). Tastings typically range from four to seven pours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, through Nov. 5, 2013. Each passport book is valid for 1 person only and is nontransferable. Clavo Cellars is open daily from 12-5 p.m.; Kaleidos Winery is open Friday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Some tasting rooms require reservations; reservations are required for groups of 4 or more for ANY of the wineries. Participating wineries subject to change. Must redeem voucher at either pick-up location by voucher expiration date; passport books are valid for 90 days after activation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms