By Travelzoo Staff
Hearthstone Vineyard & Winery won six medals at this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, including two golds, and earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp users. For $35 a couple, visit this Paso Robles destination for tasting flights of its medal-winning wines as well as food pairings, a vineyard tour and a bottle to take home.
Why we love it
- Taste wines and tour the vineyard at Hearthstone, a medal-winning Paso Robles winery
- Sunset Magazine calls the area one of the "hottest wine regions in the West"
- Includes 2 tasting flights, a gourmet pairing plate and bottle of wine to take home
- This package for 2 saves more than 60% on the regular price
May 9, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013
Hearthstone Vineyard & Winery
5070 Vineyard Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
- This package for two people is regularly $93 and includes:
- Two flights of six wine tastings each
- Gourmet pairing plate with artisan cheese, crackers, dried fruits and chocolate
- Tour of the vineyard and property, which features 20 varieties of grapes and spans 40 acres overlooking the scenic Adelaida hillside
- 2008 Slipstone bottle of red wine to take home
- 15% discount on additional wine purchases the same day
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 10, through Nov. 10, 2013. Reservations are required online at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations are available Thursday-Monday; additional dates may open up by appointment only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms