By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can set sail on a deep sea fishing excursion through the Channel Islands while saving up to 50% on regular prices. Trip-goers will cast a line for species like rock fish, lingcod, barracudas, halibut and seabass on this nine- to 10-hour journey. Choose from four options:
Why we love it
- Scour the waters off the Channel Islands for rock fish, lingcod and more
- For $35, regularly $65, secure a boarding pass to fish on this 3/4-day excursion
- Trips depart Oxnard at 6 a.m. and typically return by 4 p.m.
- Or for $40, supplement the boarding pass with a rod rental (a $77 value)
- Get 2 boarding passes for $65, or 2 passes with rod rentals for $75, and save more
April 10, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- For $35, get just a boarding pass to fish (no equipment ; reg. $65)
- For $40, get the boarding pass with a rod rental (reg. $77)
- For $65, go with a friend with two boarding passes (reg. $130)
- For $75, two can fish with rod rentals (reg. $154)
- Trips depart at 6 a.m. from Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard and typically return by 4 p.m. Take in scenic views of the Channel Islands, Malibu and Ventura coastlines as the boat cruises for seasonal catches. The Gentleman accommodates up to 75 people, with both indoor and outdoor seating areas. Hot and cold snacks and beverages are available for an additional charge.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 10, through Dec. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online. Not valid for Saturday-Sunday trips June 1-Sept. 29. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather. Departures are subject to a minimum load requirement. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including July 4 and Sept. 2. Valid for any age. A fishing license is not included with this deal; anyone 16 years old and older must have a fishing license in the state of California. Not valid for fish cleaning, meals or tackle. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms