By Travelzoo Staff
One of Frommer's best beaches in California
, Pismo Beach's "23-mile stretch of prime beachfront has been an annual destination for generations of California families." Subscribers can gain a unique perspective on this picturesque beach town (just 13 miles outside San Luis Obispo) with a self-guided Segway tour for $29 (reg. $60).
Why we love it
- Take a Segway tour of Pismo Beach, one of California's best beaches (Frommer's)
- This $29 deal for a 1-hour, self-guided journey saves more than 50%
- It's valid through summer and beyond, making it ideal to use during a beach getaway
- Tours begin near the pier; cruise the boardwalk and spot wildlife like elephant seals
- Two can go together for $56 (reg. $120)
- Pismo Beach is a 15-minute drive from San Luis Obispo
March 18, 2013 - March 21, 2015
Pismo Beach Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals
150 Hinds Ave.
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
- Receive an in-depth training and orientation from the staff at Wheel Fun Rentals, located near the pier, then cruise the boardwalk and through town for one hour on the off-road-capable Segway. Staffers can offer suggestions of where to ride, and as you journey, keep an eye out for wildlife offshore like elephant seals, otters and whales. We recommend an evening tour to catch the sun setting over the water.
- For $56 (reg. $120), book a trip for two people and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through March 21, 2015. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 18 years old or older, 48 inches tall or taller and 100-260 lbs. to participate. Not valid for pregnant women or people with balance issues. A charge will be placed against your credit card, in conjunction with the damage waiver release, should any damage be sustained to the Segway you are riding. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms