By Travelzoo Staff
For $39, two can taste wines at 15 wineries in the Paso Robles area, one of Sunset Magazine
's "hottest wine areas in the West." This Local Deal is for two Passport Central Coast books (reg. $78) to present at each winery for a complimentary tasting. Visit each winery at your leisure; the books are valid for 90 days.
Why we love it
- 2 can taste wines at 15 wineries in the Paso Robles area for just $39
- This deal is for 2 Passport Central Coast tasting books, regularly $78
- Present your books at each winery for a complimentary tasting
- You have 90 days to visit all 15 tasting rooms at your leisure
- Save more than 75% on the cost of tasting fees if you were to visit each winery separately
- Wineries on the list include medal winners like Ecluse and Clavo Cellars
Feb. 26, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Passport Central Coast
- The list includes medal winners like Clavo Cellars, Kaleidos Winery, Alta Colina, Ecluse Winery, Thacher Winery (both of which took home a double gold at this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition) and Silver Horse Winery, which took home a "Best of Class" award. Passport Central Coast hand-selected each for the quality of wines and the experience of their tasting rooms.
- After receiving your passport book at one of the two pick-up locations (Kaleidos or Clavo), you have 90 days to visit all 15 tasting rooms (transportation between the wineries is not included). Just present the book at each winery for a complimentary standard tasting anytime within that window. Tastings range from four to seven pours at each winery.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 25, through May 11, 2013. Each passport book is valid for 1 person only and is nontransferable. Some tasting rooms require reservations. Check individual winery websites for tasting room hours. Must redeem this voucher for your passport books at either of the pick-up location listed above by voucher expiration date; passport books are valid for 90 days after activation. You may visit each winery once in that 90-day period. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms