By Travelzoo Staff
Rideau Vineyard in Solvang is one of the "top wineries to visit" on the Santa Ynez Wine Trail,
according to Wine Country Getaways
. For $35, two can visit this award-winning winery -- the top-rated activity in Solvang on Trip Advisor -- for a winery tour, tastings, wine class and a bottle of wine
, regularly $109 total.
Why we love it
- Rideau Vineyard is TripAdvisor's No. 1-rated activity in Solvang
- For $35, 2 can visit this award-winning winery for a tour, tastings and wine class
- Taste 5 varietals in the tasting room and learn tasting etiquette during the class
- Also includes a bottle of Rhone white blend to take home or enjoy on the grounds
Jan. 7, 2013 - April 14, 2013
1562 Alamo Pintado Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
- Housed in an 1884 adobe farmhouse, Rideau won a gold medal at this year's S.F. International Wine Competition and "provides simultaneous blasts from the area's ranching past and from its hand-harvested, Rhone-varietal wine-making present," says Fodor's.
- This deal for two people includes:
- Exclusive winery tour, offering a hands-on look at the winemaking process; you'll taste a special blend of a Rhone varietal directly from a steel tank
- Five two-ounce tastings each, including the viognier and red Rhone blend
- Wine education class, with focus on wine-tasting etiquette, wine terms, and food pairings
- Bottle of wine: the Rhone white blend varietal tasted on the tour will be bottled directly from the steel tank on site. Take it home or enjoy on the grounds
- Present this voucher for a 50% discount on the purchase of a flatbread pizza to enjoy in the vineyard's picnic areas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, through April 14, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limited availability on weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms