By Travelzoo Staff
With a "striking" panorama of the Santa Ynez Mountains, River Course at the Alisal allows golfers to "experience the majestic beauty and rustic elegance of California's Central Coast," says SantaBarbara.com
. Two can play 18 weekday holes with golf cart rental, range balls and post-round beers
for $89, regularly $164, with this exclusive Local Deal.
Why we love it
- For $89, 2 people can spend the day golfing at River Course at the Alisal in Solvang
- This deal includes 18 holes Monday-Friday, post-round beers, golf cart rental and a bucket of range balls (regularly $164)
- For $10 more, get this package for play on a Saturday or Sunday, regularly $188
- SantaBarbara.com praises the "striking" views of the Santa Ynez Mountains
- This 6,830-yard, par-72 course was featured in the Oscar-winning film "Sideways"
Nov. 6, 2012 - Jan. 23, 2013
River Course at the Alisal
150 Alisal Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
- For $10 more, two can play a weekend round with cart, range balls and beers, regularly $188.
- Golf California calls the 6,830-yard, par-72 course, set alongside a meandering river, "an outdoor paradise." The manicured fairways are accented with four lakes, winding pathways and elderberry trees. Before or after the round, head to the driving range and hit 30 balls each, then enjoy two post-round beers.
Check out the 438-yard seventh hole, the course's "most difficult and dramatic," according to Golf California. It plays uphill and into the wind, with an elevated green and lake that runs all the way up to its edge.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 6, through Jan. 23, 2013, for the $89 deal and Saturday, Nov. 10, through Jan. 27, 2013, for the $99 deal. Tee times are required and are subject to availability. The $89 deal is valid for any tee time Monday-Friday only; the $99 deal is valid for any tee time Saturday-Sunday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms